Protecting both you and your possessions
You work hard for the things you have. It is time to safeguard your possessions and protect yourself against personal liability. Renters insurance can protect the possessions you own in a house you don’t.
Your landlord’s policy likely will cover the physical dwelling. It is up to you to protect your personal property including clothes, electronics, and furniture.
When you purchase another policy, automobile, with the same carrier, you will be entitled to a multi policy discount which will save you money on say home and auto. You can also save money on your renters insurance by purchasing a home security system. Please contact us for a quote and find out how easy this process is.
Renter’s Insurance: The essentials of quality protection
A renters policy covers:
- Many other personal belongings
- Some of the improvements you’ve made to the rental unit
- Covered items you take while traveling
- Additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs
Personal liability coverage provides protection if someone is accidentally injured while in your home, or their property is damaged and the damage is caused by:
- You, your children or your pets
- Your personal activities, including most sports
Your policy can also cover you:
- For costs associated with defending you in a lawsuit related to an injury or property damage
- If you’re held legally responsible for fire damage to your apartment, to the building where you live, or vacation property you rent
- If your credit cards, ATM cards, or checks are stolen are used without your permission.
We Serve the Insurance Needs in These Areas in Texas
Austin Texas, Bunker Hill Village, Cinco Ranch, Cypress Texas, Dickenson Texas, Fairfield Texas, Falcon Point, Firethorn, Fort Bend County, Grayson Lakes, Green Trails, Harris County, Hilshire Village Texas, Houston Texas, Hunter Creek Village, Katy Texas, Kelliwood Gardens, Kelliwood Trails, Krystal Lake Estates, Mason Park, Meadowbrook Farms, Memorial City, Nottingham Country, Oak Park Trails, Pin Oak Village, Pine Mill Ranch, Piney Point Village, Shadow Glenn, Spring Branch East, Spring Branch West, Spring Texas, Spring Valley Village, The Villages, Travis County, Victoria Lakes, Waller Texas, West Memorial, WestSide, Whispering Lakes